Re: PROPOSAL #2 - reform of the fee schedule (fwd)

  • From: Jason L. Weisberger
  • Date: Mon Jun 01 18:33:54 1998

> Would someone please tell me why this isn't a more proper fee strategy?
>
> --
> --
> Karl Denninger ([email protected])| MCSNet - Serving Chicagoland and Wisconsin

It makes perfect sense, Karl. I would like to see the numbers reported by
Kim first, however. It might make sense to bump the entry level fee
somewhat with some sort of a "First Time Buyers" fee that includes ARIN
membership - that way anyone who acutally has to pay part or any of the
funding of ARIN would have the ability to participate in its governance.

--
Jason Weisberger
Chief Technology Officer

In any moment of decision the best thing you can do is the right thing,
the next best thing is the wrong thing, and the worst thing you can do is
nothing.
--Theodore Roosevelt