Re: More smurf networks. FIX YOUR ROUTERS.

  • From: James Rishaw
  • Date: Fri May 29 11:41:37 1998
  • Rfc_violation: You saw it here first!

If you took the time to write the script to find out if these people
have vulnerable networks, you surely can write something to do whois
queries.

I cant stand when people bitch about something, but do nothing about it.

Posting this on nanog is going to do little.. we can "ass-u-me" that most
people on here are quarter-clued-enough to no ip directed already.

--
jamie rishaw (dal/efnet:gavroche)           American Information Systems, Inc.
     rdm: "Religion is obsolete."   gsr: "By what?"  jgr: "Solaris." (1996)