More smurf networks. FIX YOUR ROUTERS.

  • From: Dalvenjah FoxFire
  • Date: Fri May 29 04:14:14 1998

Hi folks,

I found a small list of smurf relays in a hacked account today and managed
to mail all those folks privately asking that they fix their routers. I
was reasonably proud of myself.

Then I found this list, full of 175 different networks. Nearly all the
ones I tried work, and the ones that didn't work didn't respond on other
IPs either, so I'm assuming unreachability. This is a fresh list from
an active smurfer, however, so it does work. (Boy, does it work. }:P )

Since it would take me upwards of two weeks just to mail these folks -
unless I put off work, school, and the like - I determined it would be
much better to post the list to nanog and see what doesn't work after a
few weeks. (Translation: there is no way in hell I'm mailing all these
folks, not even with a script to try and parse all the internic/apnic/
whatever whois outputs.)

Yes, I realize this means that The Scum will start smurfing like crazy;
however, this also means that those networks will get fixed quicker
when they realize their outbound link is completely saturated with
ECHO_REPLY.

Please pass this around, call folks you know, call folks you don't know,
do whatever it takes to get these folks to fix their routers. I have
spent the past week dealing with various smurfs taking down ISPs, and
I am getting extremely sick of it.

(Note, if you're fixed, and you're on this list, I apologize; again,
I don't have the time to check each and every address.)

-dalvenjah

141.161.19.0
141.164.240.0
142.3.0.0
168.198.79.255
168.208.21.255
168.216.14.255
168.84.3.255
168.84.7.255
193.190.1.255
193.190.10.255
193.190.4.255
193.190.8.255
193.190.9.255
193.226.100.255
193.38.83.255
193.38.84.255
193.38.85.255
193.64.68.255
193.76.0.255
194.111.55.255
194.152.36.255
194.215.85.255
194.251.75.255
194.28.6.255
199.171.110.255
199.171.198.255
200.0.166.255
200.19.104.255
200.23.51.255
200.230.142.255
200.230.143.255
200.38.168.255
200.5.128.255
200.5.129.255
202.184.18.255
202.184.25.255
202.45.53.255
202.45.59.255
202.45.61.255
203.108.227.255
203.11.118.255
203.150.240.255
203.22.70.255
203.64.170.255
204.101.117.255
204.115.171.255
204.116.248.255
204.141.218.255
204.147.235.255
204.155.99.255
204.161.118.255
204.161.61.255
204.166.161.255
204.166.161.255
204.167.48.255
204.17.178.255
204.171.179.255
204.177.145.255
204.187.84.255
204.191.160.255
204.191.212.255
204.199.101.255
204.199.102.255
204.199.106.255
204.199.107.255
204.208.154.255
204.208.155.255
204.216.139.255
204.216.139.255
204.216.86.255
204.222.194.255
204.222.195.255
204.228.161.255
204.229.220.255
204.229.221.255
204.229.222.255
204.229.43.255
204.229.45.255
204.233.137.255
204.235.79.255
204.235.79.255
204.242.172.255
204.242.172.255
204.244.155.255
204.249.16.255
204.249.16.255
204.26.102.255
204.26.102.255
204.26.103.255
204.26.104.255
204.26.109.255
204.29.160.255
204.29.160.255
204.30.35.255
204.30.35.255
204.31.135.255
204.31.137.255
204.31.137.255
204.33.249.255
204.34.141.255
204.34.141.255
204.64.182.255
204.64.22.255
204.71.176.255
204.71.179.255
204.71.179.255
204.71.180.255
204.71.180.255
204.71.191.255
204.71.243.255
204.80.124.255
204.96.225.255
205.136.165.255
205.148.1.255
205.172.3.255
205.178.8.255
205.184.109.255
205.197.176.255
205.203.72.255
205.211.168.255
205.218.18.255
205.232.119.255
205.232.191.255
205.232.8.255
205.252.144.255
205.67.128.255
206.110.105.255
206.129.95.255
206.170.24.255
206.186.126.255
206.204.56.255
206.219.101.255
206.219.102.255
206.31.88.255
206.39.100.255
206.39.101.255
206.39.72.255
206.39.75.255
206.39.76.255
206.39.77.255
206.39.78.255
206.39.79.255
206.39.81.255
206.39.91.255
206.39.92.255
206.39.93.255
206.39.98.255
206.39.99.255
206.72.47.255
207.65.122.255
208.128.161.255
208.128.185.255
208.132.236.255
208.132.69.255
208.145.80.255
208.154.16.255
208.154.18.255
208.154.23.255
208.193.238.255
208.20.149.255
208.202.212.255
208.24.87.255
209.160.26.255
209.206.19.255
209.206.21.255
209.206.22.255
209.49.157.255
209.63.185.255
209.66.101.255
209.7.76.255
209.81.151.255
209.84.61.255
209.88.144.255

--
 Dalvenjah FoxFire (aka Sven Nielsen)  Fundamentalist Agnostic: "I don't
 Founder, the DALnet IRC Network       know, and neither do you!"

 e-mail: [email protected]             WWW: http://www.dal.net/~dalvenjah/
 whois: SN90                           Try DALnet! http://www.dal.net/