Transit Routing

  • From: John Golovich
  • Date: Thu May 28 14:21:47 1998

Can someone point me in the direction of some good white papers where
I could pick up some knowledge on BGP specifically in regards to
transit routing.

I am working with 3 local ISPs here all connected to different
backbones.  We are all going to be peering at one central office with
T-1 lines running between each location.

Our intention is to allow each others traffic to flow through whoever
is the closest route.  However I have only recently gotten into BGP.

Any help is appreciated.