Things I forgot

  • From: Susan Rebecca Harris
  • Date: Wed May 27 10:29:31 1998

Eek.  In my 'draft NANOG agenda' message yesterday, I forgot to mention
two activities scheduled for Sunday, June 7:

- SUNDAY AFTERNOON TUTORIAL, 1-4pm: "Routing Coordination Through the
  Internet Routing Registry" (Cengiz Alaettinoglu, ISI, and Curtis
  Villamizar, ANS).  Take this opportunity to find out about Routing
  Policy Specification Language, the new standard for expressing
  global routing policy.

- SUNDAY EVENING TOOL DEMOS, 6:45-7:15pm: "Tools From the Internet
  Performance Measurement and Analysis Project" (Sushila Subramanian,
  University of Michigan/Merit).   Introduces ASExplorer, NetNow, and
  other Java tools for diagnosing and troubleshooting network routing
  problems.

For details, see http://www.nanog.org/mtg-9806/agen0698.html .

	--Susan