Re: different thinking on exchanging traffic

  • From: Michael Dillon
  • Date: Fri May 22 21:28:43 1998

On Fri, 22 May 1998, Jonathan Arneault wrote:

> A few days ago I posted a proposal for traffic exchange across an ATM
> backbone specifically designed for that purpose.

Do you realize that what you are suggesting is nothing more or less than
yet another national Internet backbone provider? And that the architecture
you are proposing is nothing more or less than the architecture that many
existing backbones already use?

--
Michael Dillon                 -               Internet & ISP Consulting
Memra Communications Inc.      -               E-mail: [email protected]