RE: Fwd: FW: Removal from APNIC lists

  • From: Eric Germann
  • Date: Wed May 20 13:52:11 1998

My point is no one gives a shit about your politics.  Since my routers are
designed as magnets to attract packets from the AP region, I could really
care less about their allocation policies, funding, etc.  As long as their
addresses are magnetic, I'll take them in. :)

Maybe we should look into who pays your tab to spout your rhetoric.  I
can't name a company that would fund this garbage.

Since you lost your forum on APNIC, you come back here.

Tell you what, I'll set up a "iluvfleming" mailing list this weekend.  Then
you can spout your rhetoric at will, and you won't be subject to being
thrown off lists.  I would hazard a guess that the total number of
subscribers would be one, you.  Then, everyone is pleased.  NANOG, IETF,
APNIC, ARIN, the World...

Eric

Germann[SMTP:[email protected]] wrote:
>@North America != Asia Pacific
>@
>
>Are you saying that no router located in North America
>advertises routes to blocks in any of the following ranges ?
>In other words, if someone were to block the entire 202.x.x.x
>range they would be assured they would not lose any contact
>with North America ?
>
>http://teckla.apnic.net/annual_reports/1997/resource_status.htm#c4_1
>
>Percentage
>Used
>-------------------------
>0%	61.x.x.x <-------- April 25, 1997
>0%	169.208.x.x
>0%	169.209.x.x
>0%	169.210.x.x
>0%	169.211.x.x
>0%	169.212.x.x
>0%	169.213.x.x
>0%	169.214.x.x
>0%	169.215.x.x
>80%	202.x.x.x
>80%	203.x.x.x
>12%	210.x.x.x
>12%	211.x.x.x
>
>==========
>
>Do 100% of the NANOG members refuse to advertise blocks
>in the above ranges from facilities located in North America ?
>
>-
>Jim Fleming
>Unir Corporation - http://www.unir.net/IPv8
>IPv8 - Designed for the Rest of the Human Race
>AM Radio Stations ---> http://www.DOT.AM

====
Eric Germann				Computer and Communications Technologies
[email protected]			Van Wert, OH 45891
					Phone:	419 968 2640
http://www.cctec.com			Fax:	419 968 2641

Network Design, Connectivity & System Integration Services
A Microsoft Solution Provider