Re: a little thought on exchanging traffic

  • From: Richard Irving
  • Date: Wed May 20 13:11:34 1998

Whoa, your idea is not entirely new, just now coming into
vogue..

We put up a prototype in '95, it cut into production a few
months later.

  http://www.indyx.net/

This is a Regional Exchange with ATM access to the national
exchanges.
(Including switches at FDDI exchanges) We sell longhaul
paths,
 IP transit in Indy, and local exchange services. It seems
fairly scalable....

Richard