Re: Zone file access

  • From: Ben Kirkpatrick
  • Date: Mon May 18 00:44:35 1998

   I believe this is why they cut off public access.  The NIC was
flooded with requests for domains that had just been deleted.
People were hoping to make a buck.  If you have a _legitimate_ need
for zone file access, you will get it.  I certainly had no problem
after the NIC figured out their internal policy for granting access.
--Ben Kirkpatrick, ELI Data Products Enginneering