Re: 1.1.1.0/24

  • From: Karl Denninger
  • Date: Thu May 14 22:24:54 1998

Any rational request or comment that any stakeholder (meaning user, network
operator, etc) would like to present I will entertain and be more than happy
to listen to.

My duty as an AC member is to the public.

Karl Denninger ([email protected])| MCSNet - Serving Chicagoland and Wisconsin
http://www.mcs.net/          | T1's from $600 monthly / All Lines K56Flex/DOV