Re: 1.1.1.0/24

  • From: Todd R. Stroup
  • Date: Thu May 14 16:07:18 1998

So what are you saying here Sean?  We don't have a clue?  3/4 of the
Internet service providers must not have a clue then.  I don't belive I
have ever read anywhere that 1/8 or anything smaller wasn't a valid
route.

Maybe you would like to show what you have in your BGP tables for 12/8?
How about 9/8?
How about 24/8?
How about 32/8?
How about 44/8?