12.0.0.0/8

  • From: Jay Borkenhagen
  • Date: Wed May 13 18:00:02 1998

Klaus> Can anyone enlighten me as to what happend i.e. to the 12.x.x.x
Klaus> range? It seems to be sub-allocated by now, and I see a lot af
Klaus> routes out of that range in my routing table originated by a
Klaus> couple of different providers.

Klaus> Was there a change in policy? Is this into offical allocation
Klaus> by now?  Last but not least, for anyone inside that range: Any
Klaus> problems with prefix length filters so far?

I posted this to NANOG back in October last year:

: AT&T has been assigned 12/8, and we're announcing 12/8.  Customers
: are being allocated portions of this non-portable space, and you'll
: only see more-specifics when our customers multi-home.  This is just
: like any other CIDR block used for customers.

Thanks.
						Jay B.

--
  Jay Borkenhagen     [email protected]     AT&T WorldNet Service