Re: Possible login/password grabbing ploy

  • From: Ryan Jeffs
  • Date: Tue May 12 12:18:10 1998

There has been at least one other company that I know of in the past
couple of years that has done this, although the name slips my mind. Their
purpose was to hit poorly spelling surfers with ad's when they typed
"ayhoo.com" or "entcom.com" etc... accidently in their browser. Legitimate
use of the domains, no matter how stupid :)

 -Ryan Jeffs