Re: Core router bakeoff?

  • From: Brian Moore
  • Date: Mon May 11 14:49:27 1998

This is going to sound mean, but it isn't intended to be :)

Cisco's documentation on Kerberized telnet is actually pretty darn good.
It's a three or four-step process.  The docs even include sample KDC
configs.  Documentation for 11.2 is in the 'Security Configuration Guide'
section on 'Configuring Network Access Security,' 'Establishing
Kerberos-Authenticated Server-Client System.'

Brian