Re: AT&T NOC?

  • From: Ben Buxton
  • Date: Mon May 11 10:54:50 1998

> >I'v fired of an email to [email protected] but havent got anything yet.
>
> >Is this the correct address for their NOC or should I try
> >elsewhere?
>
> "This" referring to '[email protected]' and not '[email protected]'.
> I think it was plain from his message ("I need to contact them"
> instead of "I need to contact you", etc) that he understood
> that '[email protected]' isn't the address for AT&Ts NOC.

I'd better cover my reputation here and pipe in that yep, I
_know_ what nanog is for..hell, I've been on it for a while..I
figured that rather than wait for however long incase [email protected]
wasnt right, I'd ask here to make sure it wasnt some BOFH redirection
to /dev/null, esp as it was a pretty hair-on-fire situation...

And yes the situation's in hand regarding the bogus routes..and
at&t arent the cause...but the fact that some major NSPs arent
filtering 61/8 at /19 as they probably should be is another
question...

--
Ben [email protected]_____    o    _          _--_|\   ZIP Internet P/L