Vendor support (Re: Core router bakeoff?)

  • From: Sean Donelan
  • Date: Sun May 10 01:36:28 1998

We pay for 4-hour premium 24x7 on-site response supposedly so I don't
have to argue with Cisco whether they will have a tech on-site now,
or next tuesday (Next business day from Saturday==Tuesday).

At least that's the theory.  Most of the time it works well, but last
weekend we ended up having to escalate things through cisco's call
center of the hour (wherever "M27542" ends up) because the cisco
person on the other end kept insisting that 4-hour response meant
only Monday through Friday.

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

I was thinking up some very interesting variations of Cisco Certified I....
in my head.