Re: Core router bakeoff?

  • From: James B. Slayden Jr.
  • Date: Fri May 08 21:34:29 1998

Yep,

That's about average for us to (see included SNMP gets):

James S.

Name:    ACT
Model:   products.17
Why?     power-on
Uptime:  21 weeks, 1 days, 19 hours, 41 minutes

Name:    LNK
Model:   products.17
Why?     power-on
Uptime:  23 weeks, 5 days, 18 hours, 50 minutes

Name:    AGU
Model:   products.17
Why?     reload
Uptime:  41 weeks, 6 days, 12 hours, 36 minutes

Name:    CPI
Model:   products.17
Why?     reload
Uptime:  61 weeks, 0 days, 19 hours, 22 minutes

(over a year!!)

Just a sampling of our many tailsite routers (around 200 or so)

James B. Slayden Jr.		Network Engineer/DNS Administrator
[email protected]		NASA Integrated Network Services (NISN)
650-604-6404			NASA Ames Research Center