Re: Core router bakeoff?

  • From: Blake Willis
  • Date: Fri May 08 21:06:24 1998

Except this one has two full T1s on it, and we have added and removed
routes and customers from it more than a few times since its last reboot.
I believe it was rebooted 269 days ago because we turned on OSPF, which
requires a systems reset.

	-Blake

Blake Willis           					703-448-4470x483
Network Engineer, New Customers				[email protected]
CAIS Internet, a CGX Communications Company