Re: Microsoft NOC?

  • From: David P. Maynard
  • Date: Fri May 08 13:37:24 1998

I have had good luck using the contact info registered for some of Microsoft's
address space and/or ASNs.  I don't remember which contact name I used, but I
was surprised at how quickly I reached someone via telephone who knew BGP and
could debug and resolve an IBGP problem they had.  (They needed to do a soft
reset on one of their internal sessions.)

-dpm

--
 David P. Maynard, Flametree Corporation
 EMail: [email protected],  Tel: +1 512 670 4090,  Fax: +1 512 251 8308