[Fwd: [Fwd: More amplifier blocks]]

  • From: Jan Czmok
  • Date: Fri May 01 16:49:09 1998

--- Begin Message ---
Jan Czmok wrote:

> Look, there are networks from your blocks in that !!!
>
> 195.89.1
> and 195.89.255
>
> !!!!

> Subject: Re: More amplifier blocks
> Date: Fri, 1 May 1998 12:27:20 -0400
> From: chris <[email protected]>
> To: [email protected]
>
> Here's a small subset of a packet log received from a rather large
> attack Friday.  The second field is the number of packets received
> from the /24s in the time the log spans.

Hiya,

I see some Wisper networks are in that list, My apologies for this!
All our routers (Apart from one I just found :) have  been fixed. The
blocks used may have been customer's networks in which case there
is not too much we can do apart from reccomendations :-(

My apologies anyway.

--
Leigh Porter

--- End Message ---