Re: SMURF amplifier page

  • From: Karl Denninger
  • Date: Mon Apr 27 00:29:28 1998

On Sun, Apr 26, 1998 at 09:30:16PM -0500, Barry Caplin wrote:
> Hi Karl,
> > As promised, we now have a web page for this.
> >
> > The current smurf list is at http://www.mcs.net/smurf
>    Thanks for this great resource!  Would you consider a summary
> of just the network IPs at the bottom of the page so that it will
> be easy to cut and paste to create router filters?
>
>    Thanks,
>    Barry
>
>    Barry Caplin                       People's Choice TV
>    Network Operations Center Manager  work: [email protected]
>                                       home: [email protected]
>  PGP fingerprint =  9F E9 5C B6 A2 AD 85 AE  1E 4D 11 0B C2 85 60 93
>  finger [email protected] for PGP public key

Hmmm.. now that is a good idea (considering that we just take the filter
list and use awk and sed on it to make the page :-)

Let me see what I can do with it.

Karl Denninger ([email protected])| MCSNet - Serving Chicagoland and Wisconsin
http://www.mcs.net/          | T1's from $600 monthly / All Lines K56Flex/DOV