RE: Network Operators and smurf

  • From: Martin, Christian
  • Date: Sun Apr 26 04:29:55 1998

Craig,

I am currently looking into the feature set for this release, as I have
to support SMDS, HSRP, Frame, ATM, and VIP2-50 boards.  Hopefully this
will work.  Have you heard of any success/failure stories using dCEF on
75xx against these attacks.  If so, I'd be interested to hear of them.

PS

I have your paper on my corkboard - very nice.

Just rantin' and ravin'.
Chris