Re: ARIN Services

  • From: Michael Dillon
  • Date: Thu Apr 16 14:55:17 1998

On Thu, 16 Apr 1998, Forrest W. Christian wrote:

> > "It's always September somewhere......"
>
> Yes, but since ARIN is the American Registry (the AR in ARIN), you can
> probably do a pretty good job at guessing when the majority of the users
> of the service will not be awake.

I suppose that network problems never happen in the People's Republic of
China? And the Chinese network operators never need to consult
whois.arin.net to find contact info for the idiot North American network
operator who's asleep at the wheel with directed broadcast turned on?

Of course not, we all know that the Internet ends at the edges of North
America, don't we?

http://www.memra.com             -               E-mail: [email protected]