Re: SMURF amplifier block list

  • From: Stephen Sprunk
  • Date: Wed Apr 15 02:29:10 1998

And isn't it amazing that some of the people on this list who contribute
nothing but complaints are themselves guilty of being smurf amplifiers?

I won't point to particular people, as I've done some quick pings and it
seems over half the people participating in this very thread haven't
bothered turning off directed broadcasts themselves.  (I can provide a
summary of testing to interested parties I recognize)

Seriously folks, if you can't even turn this stuff off yourselves, how
can you expect anyone else to?  And how do you expect people to take you
seriously?

Stephen

--
Stephen Sprunk      "Oops."                 Email: [email protected]
Sprint Paranet        -Albert Einstein      ICBM:  33.00151N 96.82326W