Re: SMURF amplifier block list

  • From: Sean M. Doran
  • Date: Sat Apr 11 17:49:20 1998

| Posting it here weekly only provides a mechanism for the littele fsckers
| that smurf to gain an up to date list of sites to bounce from.

And consequently increases the liklihood that more networks
will refuse traffic to or from these networks, which in turn
increases the pressure on these sites to wonder what is happening
to their connectivity and how to repair it.   Which may just solve
the problem.

This is a monumental admission: I think Karl is doing the right thing.

	Sean.