Re: Spam from sprint.ca

  • From: Michael Dillon
  • Date: Fri Apr 03 23:16:52 1998

On Thu, 2 Apr 1998, Adam Rothschild wrote:

> I'm being spammed by sprint.ca as I speak.  Multiple mails to
> [email protected] have gone unanswered.

That's because you have the domain name wrong. If you are being spammed by
sprint.ca you should send email to [email protected]

Don't jump to conclusions on the relationships between two similar domain
names. In this case sprint.ca is a domain name belonging to Sprint
Canada, a company which has no relationship at all to the American company
named Sprint except that they bought the rights to use the Sprint name for
marketing purposes.

http://www.memra.com             -               E-mail: [email protected]