Re: Spam from sprint.ca

  • From: Floyd Salazar
  • Date: Fri Apr 03 13:22:12 1998

Adam and listeners,

If you would like any action to occur you should direct your message to the
appropriate group.

The group responsible for abuse types are as follows:

1/ For spam/abuse from sprint.ca  => send message to [email protected]

2/ For spam/abuse from  sprint-canada.net => send message to
[email protected]

Hope this clarifies everything

FMS

At 11:03 PM 02/04/98 -0500, Adam Rothschild wrote:
>I'm being spammed by sprint.ca as I speak.  Multiple mails to
>[email protected] have gone unanswered.
>
>Could someone please drop me a note?  I'd like to see this jackass get the
>treatment he truely deserves. :)
>
>Regards,
>Adam

Floyd Salazar