Re: Spam from sprint.ca

  • From: Andrew
  • Date: Fri Apr 03 11:15:53 1998

On Thu, 2 Apr 1998, Adam Rothschild wrote:

> I'm being spammed by sprint.ca as I speak.  Multiple mails to
> [email protected] have gone unanswered.

You'll be lucky to get any kind of action out of Sprint.  They've been
housing people like Harris Marketing for months, even though Harris very
clearly violates Sprint's acceptable use policy constantly.  Sprint has
yet to respond to any complaints and has yet to disconnect Harris or a
number of the other spammers they're housing.

As far as I'm concerned, Sprint is now rogue and deserves to be
blackholed.

--
Andrew O. Smith - <[email protected]> | "Please allow me to present
Sysadmin, Insync Internet Services |  you with a clue."