RE: Seattle Sprint outage - update?

  • From: Peter Murray
  • Date: Wed Apr 01 11:17:04 1998

I've not had any problems recently getting through to knowledgeable
people at Sprint via their Virginia call center. Try (800) 232-6895, and
select option 3. I was talking with one of the fellows there on Friday
afternoon, and he was fully aware of the fiber cut.

Best Regards,

-Pete

Pete Murray - FASTNET(tm) / You Tools Corporation