Re: NSI Bulletin 098-008 | New Registration Agreement

  • From: Marc Hurst
  • Date: Tue Mar 31 11:14:25 1998

Actually I think Dave has positioned this extremely well. It would be
even better if it could be credited back unilaterally across all
chargable services to include not just domains, but IP space as well
where it could be applicable (ie - legacy IP space currently pointing to
the commercial .com/.net zones).

M.