Re: NSI Bulletin 098-008 | New Registration Agreement

  • From: Dave Crocker
  • Date: Tue Mar 31 11:12:47 1998

At 10:27 PM 3/30/98 -0500, Jay R. Ashworth wrote:
>NSI don't owe anyone shit...

instead of focusing on the question of NSI, versus not NSI, how about
noticing that everyone has been overcharged (actually rather more than $15,
but we'll take what we can get) and notice that the money is still around,
and then just credit it back to the users.

If that takes a transfer from the USG to NSI, big deal.
Dave Crocker                Brandenburg Consulting       +1 408 246 8253
[email protected]      675 Spruce Drive       (f) +1 408 249 6205
www.brandenburg.com        Sunnyvale, CA 94086  USA