Re: NSI Bulletin 098-008 | New Registration Agreement

  • From: Jay R. Ashworth
  • Date: Mon Mar 30 22:53:46 1998

On Tue, Mar 31, 1998 at 12:23:02AM +0000, Michael Shields wrote:
> In article <[email protected]>,
> Michael Dillon <[email protected]> wrote:
> > That would mean that the NSF (your tax dollars) would have to pay for
> > doling out many, many small checks or else the fund itself would pay for
> > the issuing of checks thereby reducing a meagre refund to a measly refund.
>
> Last year I wrote NSI a check for $50.  I should be able to renew it
> for $20 -- the correct price of $35 minus the $15 they overcharged me.

Damn, no one reads.

_Listen up, people_.

NSI was charging $35, _plus the $15 the government told them to, by
contract_.  Someone bitched, the government, _who were GETTING that
$15_, changed the instructions.  NSI stopped charging the extra $15.

NSI don't owe anyone shit...

although, of course, that _is_ what we get from them.  :-)

Cheers,
-- jra
--
Jay R. Ashworth                                                [email protected]
The Suncoast Freenet      "Two words: Darth Doogie."  -- Jason Colby,

Managing Editor, Top Of The Key sports e-zine ------------ http://www.totk.com