Re: consistency and cix

  • From: Howard C. Berkowitz
  • Date: Fri Mar 27 16:05:02 1998

At 12:28 -0800 3/27/98, Randy Bush wrote:
>> Actually, sounds like a political issue to me.
>>
>> What do your peering contracts say?
>
>if the the cix relationship is mutual purchase of transit from a third
>party, then V and X have no contractual relationship.
>
>randy

To review the bidding, the following relationships exist?

Contractual        V      X     Y    CIX
              V    -     no     no   yes
              X    no     -    yes   yes
              Y    no    yes     -   no

Advertises         V      X     Y    CIX
              V    -     yes   no    yes
              X   no      -    yes   yes
              Y   no     yes    -    yes