NANOG 13 "broadcast"

  • From: Forrest W. Christian
  • Date: Thu Mar 26 23:19:17 1998

What are the current plans regarding multicasting and/or realvideo-ing
NANOG 13 at this point?

The last couple of meetings seem to have been plagued with problems
related to the "broadcasting" of the session.  I'm sure that this hasn't
really been anyone in particular's fault, but instead a side effect of the
unfortunate realities of the Data Communications world we all live in.

Basically, I'd like to see what I can do to help make sure that this one
goes more smoothly.   Especially since it looks like I'm going to have to
miss NANOG 13.

Feel free to e-mail me directly if you feel that this doesn't need to be
discussed on the whole list.

- Forrest W. Christian ([email protected])
iMach, Ltd., P.O. Box 5749, Helena, MT 59604      http://www.imach.com
Solutions for your high-tech problems.                  (406)-442-6648