Re: What do we do with clueless ISPs

  • From: Henry Linneweh
  • Date: Sun Mar 22 18:17:28 1998

UUnet and Alternet seem to carry a large amount of the smurf traffic as it
migrates
down the line, it would seem the responsible thing to do is have network
security
to track and log and trace source locations on its out of country backbones
where
these attacks stem from....need I get more clueful?

Henry R. Linneweh

--
��4i1�