RE: Internet Architecture Diagram - Comments Please

  • From: Tony Hain
  • Date: Thu Mar 19 12:21:43 1998

Randy,

 To be fair Russ was only asking for a sanity check from those who should
know the architecture. If his audience for the diagram were intended to be
Nanog, you would have a point, but it is clearly intended to impart the
smallest amount of clue to those with none. In that sense he has done well,
but he lost the architecture perspective at the end points.

Tony Hain
[email protected] <mailto:[email protected]>

Technical solutions to political problems R us.