NANOG 13 Dates June 7-9

  • From: William B. Norton
  • Date: Wed Mar 18 14:13:50 1998

Hi all -

FYI - We just locked in the Hyatt in Dearborn, Michigan for NANOG 13 on the
dates June 7-9.  Final paperwork will be completed by the end of the week
and we should have the NANOG web pages updated at that time.

BTW - from a quick look at the airfares, a Saturday night stayover will
save you beaucoup dollars. The Hyatt Regency is centrally located to a
variety of activities including Greenfield Village and the Henry Ford
Museum, so there should be lots to do Saturday. We'll send out an
announcement when the new web pages are up.

Cheers -

Bill

William B. Norton	<[email protected]>		(734) 764-9430 (New Area Code)