Re: Someones being naughty again...

  • From: Alec H. Peterson
  • Date: Sun Mar 15 12:08:32 1998

At 17:58 3/14/98 , Marc Slemko wrote:

>You can call it an open debate until you actually try using it.  Of
>course, most people don't notice the things that break when they do.

I have used it myself, actually (I do on some less-visible links).  No
problems really.  I did a comparison between running with 1918 space and
without it.  I know what problems I am _supposed_ to see, but I can't say I
did.  Guess I'm special.

The people who work on the @home network are _not_ stupid, in fact quite to
the contrary  they have some of the best network talent on the planet.
They would not be using RFC1918 space if it broke their network.

Alec

--
|Alec Peterson - [email protected]  | Erols Internet, INC.             |