Updated I-D on multihoming

  • From: Howard C. Berkowitz
  • Date: Fri Mar 13 14:41:02 1998

An updated version of the Internet-Draft from which I drew my Albuquerque
presentation on multihoming is now online.

  ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-berkowitz-multirqmt-01.txt

I did need to get it in by the deadline, so there's more to be added,
especially in the DNS and application cache area.  Comments more than
welcome, especially from people's work I drew from but want to include in
more detail:  Avi Freedman, Paul Ferguson & Geoff Huston, and Alec Peterson!

FYI, I also have an I-D on OSPF deployment which hasn't officially been
posted, but will be:

  ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-berkowitz-ospfdeploy.txt