Re: So, 11.3 anyone?

  • From: Christian Kratzer
  • Date: Thu Mar 12 10:03:29 1998

Hi

> So, a potential reason came up for me to possibly run 11.3. I really don't
> want to, but I am comtemplating it.
>
> Apparently, 11.3 has code to fast-switch policy-routed networks. Does it
> work? Is 11.3 really usable? I am scared to death, but may need this for a
> certain application.

we are running policy routing on our 3640 and 7206 machines and we quite fine
without fast switched policy routing.  I would only think of using it if
the cpu overhead starts getting unconformatably high.

At the moment we are running 112-11.P without any major tilts.

Greetings
Christian Kratzer
Toplink

--
TopLink GbR, Internet Services			[email protected]
Christian Kratzer				http://www.toplink.net/