Re: ios images ?

  • From: Andy McConnell
  • Date: Wed Mar 11 12:10:57 1998

We're running 11.2(10a)P on 7206's without apparent errors. However, I am
trakcing (hunting?) a problem with one of them - after significant BGP
updates, it requires the main routing tabel to be cleared.  May be OK - it
might just be me :-)

-Andy

--
Andy McConnell       アンディ マッコネル
Network Architect, NTT Multimedia Communications Laboratories

Life may have no meaning.  Or even worse, it may have a meaning
of which I disapprove.
                               -- Ashleigh Brilliant