Update: Sprint Outage

  • From: Bownes, Robert M. (EXCH)
  • Date: Tue Mar 10 15:12:00 1998

Interesting that my last notice took ~2 hours to get to NANOG
and back to me...

Anyway, an update. Looks like mostly voice traffic involved. Site (for
those who didn't recognize it, like myself) of outage is in Florida.
Unless
I see some data traffic affected or demand for updates, I won't
update this incident anymore.

Bob