Re: BGP Confederation config problem...

  • From: Andy McConnell
  • Date: Tue Mar 10 11:47:58 1998

:-)  I tried this already, but the match metric only works with IGRP
route-maps, not BGP :-)

-Andy

--
Andy McConnell       アンディ マッコネル
Network Architect, NTT Multimedia Communications Laboratories

Calvin: People think it must be fun to be a super genius, but
they don't realize how hard it is to put up with all the idiots
in the world.
Hobbes: Isn't your pants' zipper supposed to be in the front?