Re: Local Exchanges?

  • From: Joel Sadler
  • Date: Mon Mar 09 19:15:51 1998

Agreed. As Sharif pointed out, there's really no reason to reinvent the
wheel. I've sent a note to Bill to see what we can work out. Guess I
should've approached this a different way, as all I'd like to do is have a
central location where people can get info about local exchanges.

I have gotten 4 msgs from people that aren't listed on Bill's page tho, so
at least I've got something to add to his existing pages.

Please follow-up to [email protected]

Joel Sadler		| "Hacker Tourism: Travel to exotic places
Ex-Indentured Servant	| in search of sights and sensations that only
[email protected]		| would be of interest to a geek." - Neal Stephenson