RE: BGP Confederation config problem...

  • From: Dave Van Allen
  • Date: Sat Mar 07 21:26:48 1998

>Avi Freedman suggested using a +1 metric when leaving each member-AS.
(Thanks Avi!) But it doesn't seem to help - perhaps I didn't do it
right.

Did our friend Avi also suggest that you need to add:

!
bgp always-compare-med
!

??

Best regards,

David Van Allen - FASTNET(tm) / You Tools Corporation
[email protected] (888)321-FAST(3278) http://www.fast.net
FASTNET - Business and Personal Internet Solutions