InterNIC problems?

  • From: Peter Murray
  • Date: Tue Mar 03 14:43:35 1998

I've not heard anything from the InterNIC in recent days - forms
submitted via their web page aren't resulting in forms in my inbox
anymore. Has anyone else noticed a distinct lack of InterNIC mail
lately? The last time I got anything from them was 15.45 on 2/28/98.

Hmmm.. now that I think of it, I haven't seen any recent NANOG postings
in a while - not since the "Halon-protected colo space available"
posting on 3/1/98, at 21.12. I've received other mail, but these two
sources have been noticeably quiet. We'll see what this posting does.

Thanks for any insight!

-Pete

Pete Murray - FASTNET(tm) / You Tools Corporation