Re: How to document threats from pro or anti spam terrorists?

  • From: John Hawkinson
  • Date: Tue Feb 24 15:56:07 1998

> I got almost a dozen emails regarding this subject. Fine.
>
> To get this and other non-operations topics off nanog I have
> setup [email protected] To subscribe send email to:
>
>     [email protected]
>
> Unsubscribe works the same way. We use ezmlm.

Unfortunately, you're not first.

[email protected] was created in September of 1997 for the
purpose of discussions that didn't fit the NANOG charter (mail to
[email protected]) by Christoer Hoff
<[email protected]>.

Whether it was a good idea or not, surely we don't need two
such things.

Please take a moment to explain how your list differs, and consider
axe-ing it in favor of that which came first.

--jhawk