Re: How to document threats from pro or anti spam terrorists?

  • From: Henry Linneweh
  • Date: Mon Feb 23 15:27:03 1998

The legal system can not remedy the problems of the internet, period.
When it has to come to that, then we are saying we are technically
incapable in handling our own networks and affairs. If you want to
ruin something good with incompetance and bad decision process
then we might as well pull the plug and go home. The politicians and
the control freaks win and the 1st amendment then will be dead for
sure.

Henry R. Linneweh

--
��4i1�