Re: Internic PGP Auth busted

  • From: Sanjay Dani
  • Date: Mon Feb 23 11:54:42 1998

> requirement so that you can then change each one to CRYPT.  [File away
> that first response that has your encrypted password.  I am told you don't
> ever get it again.]

If you are lucky (?), the (A)ck/(N)ak NOTIFY message that goes to
the "other" contact might include your password. I saw my password,
as the admin contact for a domain, included in the NOTIFY
message that went to the technical contact, luckily it was
our own NOC.

Regards,
Sanjay.

PS. Thanks to everyone who responded to my query on overseas
telco provisioning, I will post one summary when the info
is complete.

Web Professionals, Inc.                Direct:  +1 408-863-4850
20111 Stevens Creek Blvd, Suite 145    Biz/NOC: +1 408-863-4848
Cupertino CA 95014 USA             http://web.professionals.com
-=- Your Outsourcing Partner for Website and Server Hosting -=-