Re: provisioning an overseas circuit

  • From: Peter Galbavy
  • Date: Sat Feb 21 11:21:39 1998

> Sending email to various global telco providers' standard
> sales aliases and talking to the local bell has been a
> non-starter so far. I am sure some of you have interesting
> stories, useful contacts and advise for navigating through
> what looks like a lengthy and complicated process. I will
> appreciate your private replies.

You mean that these really expensive international circuits actually
go somewhere and that someone might give a damn? I thought that
people dropped off the edge of the world just past the horizon when
leaving North America...

... speaking as a foreigner in a foreign country, used to trying to
deal with US telco sales ****.

Regards,
--
Peter Galbavy